File Name: qclient.dll
File Description: -
Supported OS: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
Company: Computer Associates
You may encounter qclient.dll error messages something like as follows:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\qclient.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\qclient.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: qclient.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file qclient.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because qclient.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\qclient.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "qclient.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because qclient.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module qclient.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that qclient.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
What are the common causes associated with qclient.dll Error?
Fix qclient.dll Error by yourself!
Step One: Download qclient.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the qclient.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if it works.
Step Three: If the qclient.dll not found error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, SFC might find out the damaged qclient.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.Sometimes, if you have no idea of how to fix qclient.dll missing error, we suggest you to do a sfc for your PC. This procedure will help you fix most dll error. SFC is a free utility that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
I am getting a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I wonder if it is possible to fix this dll missing error completely and SmartPCFixer makes it possible. With easy steps, this error is removed successfully!
My PC is running windows 7 64bit but some time it pops up "qclient.dll is missing from your computer." I searched the internet and downloaded SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is more suitable for me. It's definitely a good tool to fix dll files.
Lately, my PC encountered crashes. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with easy steps. Thanks you so much!
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Windows Update Error 80244019
Read More:,Bonjour Msi,Access Denied,Error 2330,0x800ccc78,Hpzsetup Exe Error