I just installed a software for many times, but I always get a message saying "This application has failed to start because astminit.dll was not found." I've tried to figure it out on my own. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. I need professioncal suggestions. Many Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. It is possible to fix astminit.dll if you have tried the below method.
About astminit.dll Files:
What Causes astminit.dll Error?
Method One: Solve astminit.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing astminit.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Is SmartPCFixer really Safe?
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Method Two: Resolve astminit.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download astminit.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the astminit.dll file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the astminit.dll not found error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, SFC can hunt for the damaged astminit.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.
Simple Steps to Run SFC Utility
System File Checker is a free utility which help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)