I have to reinstall a program for my work, however, I always get a pop-up error "baseball.dll Not Found" I've tried to figure it out on my own. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Anyone can help me? Thanks.
Hello, as a matter of fact, Here offers you some advices of how to fix baseball.dll missing errors.<
|Product: Microsoft® Plus! for Kids|
|Company: Microsoft Corporation|
|Description: Baseball Screen Saver|
|File Size: 646370 bytes (631.22 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: a0129bd62631087dbb90fb669999403c|
What may Result in baseball.dll Error?
Method One: Fix baseball.dll Error with a Useful Software Automatically!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing baseball.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Fix baseball.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download baseball.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the baseball.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the baseball.dll not found error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, SFC is able to chect out the damaged baseball.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
Repair Corrupted System Files with SFC Utility:
SFC is a free utility which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)