I've tried several times to install a program, however, I always received the following error message "The file battmanres.dll is missing." I've tried to download the battmanres.dll file by myself. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Anyone can help me? Many Thanks.
Hello, as a matter of fact, there are several ways for you to troubleshoot battmanres.dll errors.<
|Company: Autodesk, Inc.|
|Description: Block Attribute Manager Resources|
|File Size: 6331 bytes (6.18 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 648705fbd219770075695f268af2f9e9|
What are the common causes associated with battmanres.dll Error?
Method One: Fix battmanres.dll with an Effective way!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing battmanres.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Is SmartPCFixer really Safe?
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Resolve battmanres.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download battmanres.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the battmanres.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the battmanres.dll not found error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, SFC might find out the missing battmanres.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.
How to Perform a SFC?
SFC is a free utility that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)