Q: I just installed a software for many times, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "APPHELP.DLL Not Found" I've tried to download the APPHELP.DLL file by myself. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Anyone can help me? Many Thanks. Lance
A: Hi, in fact, It is possible to fix APPHELP.DLL if you have tried the below method.
At whiles, [[keyword_name]] error can be caused by the installation of a program. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, APPHELP.DLL problem will be resolved easily.
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Resolve APPHELP.DLL Issues Manually!
Step One: Download APPHELP.DLL Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the APPHELP.DLL file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if it works.
Step Three: If the APPHELP.DLL not found error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, SFC will find out the damaged APPHELP.DLL system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
Automatic APPHELP.DLL not Found Error Removal Suggestion:
Step 1 At first, you need to download SmartPCFixer from Official Website and Scan your whole computer.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing APPHELP.DLL in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register APPHELP.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Restart Your Computer, Error Removed!