Q: I just installed a software for many times, however, I always received the following error message "This application has failed to start because SYSNTFY.DLL was not found." I've tried to figure it out on my own. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. I need professioncal suggestions. Many Thanks. Rebecca Perez
A: Hi, in fact, Here offers you some advices of how to fix SYSNTFY.DLL missing errors.
Besides, SYSNTFY.DLL might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
Do a complete clean for your PC (win7 or vista)
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Troubleshoot SYSNTFY.DLL Error Manually.
Step One: Download SYSNTFY.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the SYSNTFY.DLL file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the SYSNTFY.DLL missing error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, SFC will hunt for the damaged SYSNTFY.DLL system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
Using SmartPCFixer to Check Your PC Again to Optimize Your Computer:
1. Free Download SmartPCFixer Now!
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Dll,How to Resolve DEVOBJ.DLL Issues?,OLEAUT32.DLL–Fix OLEAUT32.DLL Error, OLEAUT32.DLL Download,Download glide.dll Fixer Now,Best Wkwinuni.dll Error Fixer,Register glddata.dll Files Easil