Q: I just installed a software for many times, but I always get a message saying "This application failed to start because GPAPI.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I've tried to download the GPAPI.DLL file by myself. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Thank you so much! Stella
A: The answer is absolutely yes. there are several ways for you to troubleshoot GPAPI.DLL errors.
Besides, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of GPAPI.DLL missing error. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, GPAPI.DLL problem will be resolved easily.
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Fix GPAPI.DLL Error by yourself!
Step One: Download GPAPI.DLL Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the GPAPI.DLL file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if it works.
Step Three: If the GPAPI.DLL error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, SFC will hunt for the corrupted GPAPI.DLL system files for you, and fix it directly.
Guide to Using SmartPCFixer
1. Click the below Button.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Therefore, GPAPI.DLL removal software is the best solution that will resolve issues with the shortest time.Link:Speed up PC 2015,Advice for Fix RSTRTMGR.DLL is missing Error,PROPSYS.DLL Download – How to Fix PROPSYS.DLL Error Effectively?,Free Download MMDEVAPI.DLL, Troubleshoot MMDEVAPI.DLL Problems Easily,Fast Solution to Fix CRYPTSP.DLL Error,APPHELP.DLL Missing? Download APPHELP.DLL at Once