Q: I just installed a software for many times, however, I always received the following error message "Cannot find [PATH]\NLAAPI.DLL" I've tried to figure it out on my own. It didn't work! One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. How should I do? Thank you so much! Andrea Dixon
A: Hi, in fact, Here offers you some advices of how to fix NLAAPI.DLL missing errors.
Besides, NLAAPI.DLL error can be caused by the installation of a program. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, NLAAPI.DLL problem will be resolved easily.
How to perform a clean boot in Windows 7 or Vista:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Fix NLAAPI.DLL Error by yourself!
Step One: Download NLAAPI.DLL Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the NLAAPI.DLL file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the NLAAPI.DLL missing error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker can hunt for the corrupted NLAAPI.DLL system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
Guide to Using SmartPCFixer
1. Click the below Button.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Above all, NLAAPI.DLL fixer is your ideal choice that will resolve issues with the shortest time.Link:Speed up PC 2015,SSPICLI.DLL Error Repair Tutorial-How To Fix SSPICLI.DLL Errors,Free Download OLEACC.DLL, Troubleshoot OLEACC.DLL Problems Easily,Free Download MMDEVAPI.DLL, Troubleshoot MMDEVAPI.DLL Problems Easily,DHCPCSVC.DLL Error Repair Tutorial-How To Fix DHCPCSVC.DLL Errors,APPHELP.DLL Missing? Download APPHELP.DLL at Once