Q: I have to reinstall a program for my work, however, I always get a pop-up error "360SAFECHECKER.DLL Not Found" I've tried to figure it out on my own. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. I need professioncal suggestions. Thank you so much! Lance
A: Hello, as a matter of fact, there are several ways for you to troubleshoot 360SAFECHECKER.DLL errors.
Sometimes, 360SAFECHECKER.DLL might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
How to perform a clean boot in Windows 7 or Vista:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Resolve 360SAFECHECKER.DLL Issues Manually!
Step One: Download 360SAFECHECKER.DLL Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the 360SAFECHECKER.DLL file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the 360SAFECHECKER.DLL error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, System File Checker is able to chect out the corrupted 360SAFECHECKER.DLL system files for you, and fix it easily.
Guide to Using SmartPCFixer
1. Click the below Button.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Dll,How to Resolve CFGMGR32.DLL Issues?,How to Solve NSI.DLL Problems,How Do I Fix API-MS-WIN-DOWNLEVEL-ADVAPI32-L1-1-0.DLL Error,Fix Wkwbl.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer,How to Fix Wintrust.dll Missing Errors