Q: I've tried several times to install a program, however, I always received the following error message "The file CRYPTSP.DLL is missing." I've tried to download the CRYPTSP.DLL file by myself. It didn't work! I don't know if I have done the right thing. Anyone can help me? Many Thanks. Marian
A: Hi, in fact, there are several ways for you to troubleshoot CRYPTSP.DLL errors.
At times, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of CRYPTSP.DLL missing error. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
How to clean your computer (win7 or vista)
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Resolve CRYPTSP.DLL Issues Manually!
Step One: Download CRYPTSP.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the CRYPTSP.DLL file is missing. Restart your PC and see if it works.
Step Three: If the CRYPTSP.DLL not found error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, System File Checker can find out the damaged CRYPTSP.DLL system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
Using SmartPCFixer to Check Your PC Again to Optimize Your Computer:
1. Click the below Button.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
In a word, CRYPTSP.DLL removal tool is the best solution that will resolve issues with the shortest time.Link: