What may Result in adpcmaout.dll Error?
What is adpcmaout.dll File?
Fix adpcmaout.dll Error by yourself!
Step One: Download adpcmaout.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the adpcmaout.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if it works.
Step Three: If the adpcmaout.dll missing error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker will find out the missing adpcmaout.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
Run SFC for Your PC First:
SFC is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!Kernel data inpage error is to do a system restore. If it still doesn't work, you had better choose a trustful software.