Q: I need to install a software on my PC, however, I always received the following error message "This application failed to start because OLEACC.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I've tried to download the OLEACC.DLL file by myself. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. I need professioncal suggestions. Thank you so much! Rebecca Perez
A: The answer is absolutely yes. It is possible to fix OLEACC.DLL if you have tried the below method.
Besides, OLEACC.DLL might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, OLEACC.DLL problem will be resolved easily.
How to clean your computer (win7 or vista)
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Resolve OLEACC.DLL Issues Manually!
Step One: Download OLEACC.DLL Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the OLEACC.DLL file is missing. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the OLEACC.DLL missing error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker will find out the corrupted OLEACC.DLL system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
Guide to Using SmartPCFixer
1. Click the below Button.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
In a conclusion, OLEACC.DLL removal tool is the best solution that will help you speed up computer in the shortest time.Link: