Q: I just installed a software for many times, but I always encounter the message "This application has failed to start because DHCPCSVC6.DLL was not found." Some friends told me to download a new DHCPCSVC6.DLL files. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. How should I do? Thanks. Stella
A: The answer is absolutely yes. You can solve DHCPCSVC6.DLL issues with the following solution.
At times, DHCPCSVC6.DLL might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
Do a complete clean for your PC (win7 or vista)
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Troubleshoot DHCPCSVC6.DLL Error Manually.
Step One: Download DHCPCSVC6.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the DHCPCSVC6.DLL file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if it works.
Step Three: If the DHCPCSVC6.DLL missing error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker will find out the damaged DHCPCSVC6.DLL system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
Guide to Using SmartPCFixer
1. Click Here to Download SmartPCFixer.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
In a word, DHCPCSVC6.DLL removal tool is the best solution that will resolve issues with the shortest time.Link: