Q: I have to reinstall a program for my work, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: GPSVC.DLL. Please install [APPLICATION] again." I've tried to figure it out on my own. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Can anyone offer some help? Many Thanks. Marian
A: Hello, the answer is definitely yes. there are several ways for you to troubleshoot GPSVC.DLL errors.
At whiles, GPSVC.DLL error can be caused by the installation of a program. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Resolve GPSVC.DLL Issues Manually!
Step One: Download GPSVC.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the GPSVC.DLL file is missing. Restart your computer and see if it works.
Step Three: If the GPSVC.DLL not found error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, SFC might hunt for the missing GPSVC.DLL system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
Using SmartPCFixer to Check Your PC Again to Optimize Your Computer:
1. Click the below Button.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Above all, GPSVC.DLL fixer is the best solution that will resolve issues with the shortest time.Link:Smart data error cyclic redundancy check Fixer Pro is professional Cyclic Redundancy Check fixer. It can not only fix data error cyclic redundancy check problems and errors but also quickly identify invalid entries that cause the computer to slow, freeze or crash. The product offers a set of tools to repair Windows registry problems, safely and securely speed up computer performance and optimize system settings. So you will enjoy many automatic fixes! A CRC Error (CRC) is an error-detecting code commonly used in digital networks and storage devices to detect accidental changes to raw data. However, with Smart data error cyclic redundancy check Fixer Pro, you can just click several button and all the related error will be completely removed. It will instruct you how to fix cyclic redundancy check