Q: I've tried several times to install a program, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "DEVRTL.DLL Not Found" I've tried to figure it out on my own. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Anyone can help me? Thanks. Viola
A: The answer is absolutely yes. there are several ways for you to troubleshoot DEVRTL.DLL errors.
Sometimes, [[keyword_name]] error can be caused by the installation of a program. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
How to perform a clean boot in Windows 7 or Vista:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Resolve DEVRTL.DLL Issues Manually!
Step One: Download DEVRTL.DLL Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the DEVRTL.DLL file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the DEVRTL.DLL not found error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker can chect out the corrupted DEVRTL.DLL system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
Automatic DEVRTL.DLL Error Removal Tutorial:
Step 1 At first, you need to download SmartPCFixer from Official Website and click on Scan option.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing DEVRTL.DLL in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register DEVRTL.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Restart Your PC, Error Removed!