Q: I have tried to install a software for many times, however, I always get a pop-up error "This application has failed to start because PROPSYS.DLL was not found." I've downloaded the PROPSYS.DLL zip file I need from internet. It didn't work! One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. How should I do? Thanks. Guy
A: Hello, as a matter of fact, Here offers you some advices of how to fix PROPSYS.DLL missing errors.
Sometimes, [[keyword_name]] error can be caused by the installation of a program. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, PROPSYS.DLL problem will be resolved easily.
Do a complete clean for your PC (win7 or vista)
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Fix PROPSYS.DLL Error by yourself!
Step One: Download PROPSYS.DLL Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the PROPSYS.DLL file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the PROPSYS.DLL missing error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker is able to find out the damaged PROPSYS.DLL system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
Guide to Using SmartPCFixer
1. Free Download SmartPCFixer Now!
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.