Q: I need to install a software on my PC, but I always get a message saying "The file NCRYPT.DLL is missing." Some friends told me to download a new NCRYPT.DLL files. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. I need professioncal suggestions. Thank you so much! Vickie
A: Hello, the answer is definitely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix NCRYPT.DLL missing errors.
Sometimes, NCRYPT.DLL might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Fix NCRYPT.DLL Error by yourself!
Step One: Download NCRYPT.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the NCRYPT.DLL file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the NCRYPT.DLL not found error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, System File Checker might find out the corrupted NCRYPT.DLL system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
Automatic NCRYPT.DLL Missing Error Removal Guide:
Step 1 At first, you need to download SmartPCFixer from Official Website and Scan your whole computer.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing NCRYPT.DLL in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register NCRYPT.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Reboot Your Computer, Error Removed!