Q: I have tried to install a software for many times, however, I always received the following error message "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: SSPICLI.DLL. Please install [APPLICATION] again." I've downloaded the SSPICLI.DLL zip file I need from internet. It didn't work! One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Can anyone offer some help? Thanks. Clayton Brown
A: Hello, the answer is definitely yes. there are several ways for you to troubleshoot SSPICLI.DLL errors.
At whiles, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of SSPICLI.DLL missing error. Once you uninstalled the software, SSPICLI.DLL issues will be solved with ease. Before uninstalling the program, do a clean boot for your PC is highly recommended!
How to perform a clean boot in Windows 7 or Vista:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Troubleshoot SSPICLI.DLL Error Manually.
Step One: Download SSPICLI.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the SSPICLI.DLL file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the SSPICLI.DLL error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, System File Checker might chect out the corrupted SSPICLI.DLL system files for you, and fix it easily.
Automatic SSPICLI.DLL Issues Removal Tutorial:
Step 1 In first step you need to install the application and click on Scan option.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing SSPICLI.DLL in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register SSPICLI.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Restart Your Computer, Error Removed!