Q: I have tried to install a software for many times, however, I always received the following error message "NEWDEV.DLL Not Found" I've tried to figure it out on my own. It didn't work! I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Many Thanks. Viola
A: Hello, the answer is definitely yes. It is possible to fix NEWDEV.DLL if you have tried the below method.
At times, [[keyword_name]] error can be caused by the installation of a program. Once you uninstalled the software, NEWDEV.DLL issues will be solved with ease. Before uninstalling the program, do a clean boot for your PC is highly recommended!
Do a complete clean for your PC (win7 or vista)
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Resolve NEWDEV.DLL Issues Manually!
Step One: Download NEWDEV.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the NEWDEV.DLL file is missing. Restart your computer and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the NEWDEV.DLL missing error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, SFC might chect out the damaged NEWDEV.DLL system files for you, and fix it with ease.
Automatic NEWDEV.DLL Error Removal Tutorial:
Step 1 In first step you need to install the application and Scan your whole computer.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing NEWDEV.DLL in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register NEWDEV.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Reboot Your Computer, Error Removed!