Q: I just installed a software for many times, however, I always received the following error message "MMDEVAPI.DLL Not Found" I've tried to download the MMDEVAPI.DLL file by myself. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. I need professioncal suggestions. Thank you so much! Lydia Johonson
A: The answer is absolutely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix MMDEVAPI.DLL missing errors.
Besides, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of MMDEVAPI.DLL missing error. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Troubleshoot MMDEVAPI.DLL Error Manually.
Step One: Download MMDEVAPI.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the MMDEVAPI.DLL file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the MMDEVAPI.DLL not found error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, SFC is able to chect out the corrupted MMDEVAPI.DLL system files for you, and fix it easily.
Automatic MMDEVAPI.DLL Issues Removal Suggestion:
Step 1 At first, you need to download SmartPCFixer from Official Website and Scan your whole computer.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing MMDEVAPI.DLL in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register MMDEVAPI.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Reboot Your Computer, Error Removed!