Q: I have to reinstall a program for my work, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "The file NETJOIN.DLL is missing." Some friends told me to download a new NETJOIN.DLL files. It didn't work! One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. How should I do? Many Thanks. Dora
A: The answer is absolutely yes. there are several ways for you to troubleshoot NETJOIN.DLL errors.
At whiles, NETJOIN.DLL error can be caused by the installation of a program. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, NETJOIN.DLL problem will be resolved easily.
How to clean your computer (win7 or vista)
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Troubleshoot NETJOIN.DLL Error Manually.
Step One: Download NETJOIN.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the NETJOIN.DLL file is missing. Restart your computer and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the NETJOIN.DLL missing error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker will find out the corrupted NETJOIN.DLL system files for you, and fix it directly.
Using SmartPCFixer to Check Your PC Again to Optimize Your Computer:
1. Click the below Button.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
All in all, NETJOIN.DLL error fixer is your ideal choice that will resolve issues with the shortest time.Link:Smart system idle process xp Problem Fixer Pro is professional tool in fixing system idle process problems. It is used for people to optimize the speed of computer and to deal with system idle process issues. Apart from its general abilities to fix system idle process high cpu usage Problem, Smart system idle process cpu Fixer Pro can also speed up your computer performance, deal with specific technical areas of your computer system, safeguarding them from unwanted errors or manipulating your system to let your computer operate on its full abilities. All in all, Using Smart system idle process cpu Fixer Pro to keep your PC from errors, you conveniently save your computer system from breaking down and losing significant files.