I have tried to install a software for many times, however, I always get a pop-up error "Cannot find [PATH]\ateima32.dll" Some friends told me to download a new ateima32.dll files. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Can anyone offer some help? Thank you so much!
Hello, as a matter of fact, You can solve ateima32.dll issues with the following solution.
|What is ateima32.dll|
|Description: Image Encoder/Decoder DLL|
|Product: AOL Instant Messenger|
|Company: America Online, Inc.|
|File Size: 53357 bytes (52.11 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 1bec602885543ea31d56a9c106e594d5|
ateima32.dll Error Message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\ateima32.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: ateima32.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file ateima32.dll is missing."
- "ateima32.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because ateima32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Solve ateima32.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing ateima32.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
SmartPCFixer is designed to scan, diagnose and repair your operating system. Using it results in better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.
Method Two: Troubleshoot ateima32.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download ateima32.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the ateima32.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the ateima32.dll missing error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker can hunt for the missing ateima32.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
How to Perform a System File Checker Utility
SFC is a utility in Windows which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)