I've tried several times to install a program, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "The file ati3dcor.dll is missing." Some friends told me to download a new ati3dcor.dll files. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Many Thanks.
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. there are several ways for you to troubleshoot ati3dcor.dll errors.<
|Product: ATI Technologies 3D Rage Core|
|Company: ATI Technologies|
|Description: ATI Technologies 3D Rage Core Driver|
|File Size: 15360 bytes (15 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 0cef4d22938928e63425b4bc6455bed4|
You may encounter ati3dcor.dll error messages something like as follows:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\ati3dcor.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: ati3dcor.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file ati3dcor.dll is missing."
- "ati3dcor.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because ati3dcor.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Troubleshoot ati3dcor.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing ati3dcor.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Resolve ati3dcor.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download ati3dcor.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the ati3dcor.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the ati3dcor.dll not found error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, SFC is able to find out the corrupted ati3dcor.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
How to Run System File Checker Utility
System File Checker is a free utility which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)