I need to install a software on my PC, however, I always received the following error message "bc450rtl.dll Not Found" I've tried to figure it out on my own. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Thank you so much!
The answer is absolutely yes. You can solve bc450rtl.dll issues with the following solution.<
|Product: Borland C++ 4.50|
|Company: Borland International|
|Description: Dynamic Link Run Time Library|
|File Size: 85323 bytes (83.32 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: e8a0d01c719a010cf2342895399f516d|
bc450rtl.dll Error Message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\bc450rtl.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: bc450rtl.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file bc450rtl.dll is missing."
- "bc450rtl.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because bc450rtl.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix bc450rtl.dll with an Effective way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing bc450rtl.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Troubleshoot bc450rtl.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download bc450rtl.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the bc450rtl.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the bc450rtl.dll missing error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker is able to hunt for the missing bc450rtl.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
Run SFC for Your PC First:
SFC is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Pay attention that corrupted systems files may bring a huge disaster for your windows.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)