I've tried several times to install a program, however, I always get a pop-up error "Cannot find [PATH]\axedomcore.dll" I've tried to download the axedomcore.dll file by myself. It didn't work! One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Can anyone offer some help? Thank you so much!
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. there are several ways for you to troubleshoot axedomcore.dll errors.<
|Company: Adobe Systems Incorporated|
|Description: axedomcore.dll is a AXEDOMCore part of AXEDOMCore from Adobe Systems Incorporated|
|File Size: 353093 bytes (344.82 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 6f42560bd9e0f1760ba8ac92f9090d55|
Common axedomcore.dll Error:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\axedomcore.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: axedomcore.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file axedomcore.dll is missing."
- "axedomcore.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because axedomcore.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix axedomcore.dll Error Immediately!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing axedomcore.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Method Two: Fix axedomcore.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download axedomcore.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the axedomcore.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the axedomcore.dll error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker is able to find out the damaged axedomcore.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
Simple Steps to Run SFC Utility
SFC is a free utility that can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)