cnxci32.dll File Information:
Troubleshoot cnxci32.dll Error Manually.
Step One: Download cnxci32.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cnxci32.dll file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the cnxci32.dll error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, SFC will find out the damaged cnxci32.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
Guide to Using SmartPCFixer
1. Click Here to Download SmartPCFixer.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Select Your Country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
How to Perform a System Restore?(Windows 7 or Windows Vista)As a matter of fact, cnxci32.dll not found error can be resolved by performing a system restore.
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
Related Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/system-restore
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.In a conclusion, cnxci32.dll fixer is the best solution that will help you speed up computer in the shortest time.Link:Windows Installer Error 1324