I have to reinstall a program for my work, however, I always get a pop-up error "This application failed to start because cnmsb61.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I've downloaded the cnmsb61.dll zip file I need from internet. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Thanks.
Hi, in fact, You can solve cnmsb61.dll issues with the following solution.
Details about cnmsb61.dll Files:
What are the common causes associated with cnmsb61.dll Error?
Method One: Fix cnmsb61.dll Error with a Useful Software Automatically!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cnmsb61.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Method Two: Troubleshoot cnmsb61.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download cnmsb61.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cnmsb61.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the cnmsb61.dll not found error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker will hunt for the missing cnmsb61.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
Run SFC for Your PC First:
System File Checker is a utility in Windows which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)