I need to install a software on my PC, however, I always received the following error message "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: coadmin.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again." Some friends told me to download a new coadmin.dll files. It didn't work! I don't know if I have done the right thing. Can anyone offer some help? Thank you so much!
The answer is absolutely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix coadmin.dll missing errors.
coadmin.dll File Information:
Sometimes, coadmin.dll error can be caused by the installation of a program. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Troubleshoot coadmin.dll Error Manually.
Step One: Download coadmin.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the coadmin.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the coadmin.dll not found error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker will hunt for the corrupted coadmin.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
Automatic coadmin.dll Problems Removal Suggestion:
Step 1 At first, you need to download SmartPCFixer from Official Website and click on Scan option.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing coadmin.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register coadmin.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Restart Your Computer, Error Removed!
403 Forbidden Error