I have to reinstall a program for my work, but I always encounter the message "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: axscphst.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again." I've tried to download the axscphst.dll file by myself. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Can anyone offer some help? Thank you so much!
The answer is absolutely yes. It is possible to fix axscphst.dll if you have tried the below method.
Details about axscphst.dll Files:
Common axscphst.dll Problems You May Encounter:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\axscphst.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: axscphst.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file axscphst.dll is missing."
- "axscphst.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because axscphst.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Solve axscphst.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing axscphst.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Is SmartPCFixer really Safe?
SmartPCFixer is designed to scan, diagnose and repair your operating system. Using it results in better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.
Method Two: Fix axscphst.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download axscphst.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the axscphst.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the axscphst.dll missing error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, System File Checker will find out the damaged axscphst.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
How to Perform a System File Checker Utility
SFC is a free utility which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)