I just installed a software for many times, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "This application failed to start because banshee.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." Some friends told me to download a new banshee.dll files. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Anyone can help me? Thank you so much!
Hello, as a matter of fact, It is possible to fix banshee.dll if you have tried the below method.
banshee.dll File Information:
Common banshee.dll Problems You May Encounter:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\banshee.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: banshee.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file banshee.dll is missing."
- "banshee.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because banshee.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Solve banshee.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing banshee.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Troubleshoot banshee.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download banshee.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the banshee.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the banshee.dll error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, SFC might hunt for the missing banshee.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it with ease.
Run SFC for Your PC First:
SFC is a free utility which help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Pay attention that corrupted systems files may bring a huge disaster for your windows.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)