I just installed a software for many times, but I always encounter the message "bboard.dll Not Found" I've tried to download the bboard.dll file by myself. It didn't work! I don't know if I have done the right thing. Can anyone offer some help? Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. It is possible to fix bboard.dll if you have tried the below method.
|What is bboard.dll|
|Product: Microsoft (R) Visual Studio|
|Company: Microsoft Corporation|
|File Size: 207467 bytes (202.6 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: c8828a82477f6701a1381b0ab8d53338|
What may Result in bboard.dll Error?
Method One: Solve bboard.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing bboard.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Troubleshoot bboard.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download bboard.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the bboard.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if it works.
Step Three: If the bboard.dll error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, SFC is able to hunt for the corrupted bboard.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
How to Perform a System File Checker Utility
System File Checker is a free utility that can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)