I just installed a software for many times, however, I always get a pop-up error "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: baspw2k.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again." Some friends told me to download a new baspw2k.dll files. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Anyone can help me? Thank you so much!
The answer is absolutely yes. You can solve baspw2k.dll issues with the following solution.
|What is baspw2k.dll|
|Description: Broadcom Advanved Server Program Driver|
|Product: Broadcom Advanved Server Program Dynamic Link Library|
|Company: Broadcom Corporation|
|File Size: 49484 bytes (48.32 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 94a9399cf078d5a606478c4adc40e61a|
baspw2k.dll Error Message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\baspw2k.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: baspw2k.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file baspw2k.dll is missing."
- "baspw2k.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because baspw2k.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix baspw2k.dll with an Effective way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing baspw2k.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Method Two: Resolve baspw2k.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download baspw2k.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the baspw2k.dll file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the baspw2k.dll missing error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker can chect out the missing baspw2k.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
Repair Corrupted System Files with SFC Utility:
SFC is a free utility that can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)