I've tried several times to install a program, but I always get a message saying "basictableddata.dll Not Found" I've downloaded the basictableddata.dll zip file I need from internet. It didn't work! One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. I need professioncal suggestions. Thanks.
Hi, in fact, You can solve basictableddata.dll issues with the following solution.<
|Product: CorelCENTRAL (TM) 10|
|Company: Corel Corporation Limited|
|Description: CorelCENTRAL 10 Import/Export Mapper Module|
|File Size: 11845 bytes (11.57 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: cdce049f15848e9ce6a2452771807c06|
You might see the following basictableddata.dll error message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\basictableddata.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: basictableddata.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file basictableddata.dll is missing."
- "basictableddata.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because basictableddata.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Solve basictableddata.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing basictableddata.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Method Two: Resolve basictableddata.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download basictableddata.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the basictableddata.dll file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the basictableddata.dll not found error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker will hunt for the missing basictableddata.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
Simple Steps to Run SFC Utility
SFC is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. You should know that damaged system files may cause serious disaster for your PC.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)