I have tried to install a software for many times, however, I always get a pop-up error "Cannot find [PATH]\Bc520rtl.dll" Some friends told me to download a new Bc520rtl.dll files. It didn't work! I don't know if I have done the right thing. How should I do? Many Thanks.
Hello, as a matter of fact, It is possible to fix Bc520rtl.dll if you have tried the below method.<
|Product: Borland C++ 5.0|
|Company: Borland International|
|Description: Dynamic Link Run Time Library|
|File Size: 229888 bytes (224.5 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 51bac693868507f667e6a13c6006e3c1|
What are the common causes associated with Bc520rtl.dll Error?
Method One: Troubleshoot Bc520rtl.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing Bc520rtl.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Method Two: Troubleshoot Bc520rtl.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download Bc520rtl.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the Bc520rtl.dll file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the Bc520rtl.dll missing error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, SFC is able to hunt for the missing Bc520rtl.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.
Fix Your Computer Error with SFC Utility
SFC is a utility in Windows which help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)