I have to reinstall a program for my work, however, I always get a pop-up error "ax_da.dll Not Found" I've downloaded the ax_da.dll zip file I need from internet. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. How should I do? Thank you so much!
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix ax_da.dll missing errors.
|What is ax_da.dll|
|Description: Alcohol multi-language resource file|
|Product: Alcohol multi-language resource file|
|Company: Alcohol Soft Co., Ltd.|
|File Size: 35422 bytes (34.59 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 50ffa4794213211cfae132bc1022e78f|
What are the common causes associated with ax_da.dll Error?
Method One: Fix ax_da.dll with an Effective way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing ax_da.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
SmartPCFixer is designed to scan, diagnose and repair your operating system. Using it results in better optimization, manages startup and desktop, assists you with maintaining browser objects, internet options, system service, and repairs file extensions. With this arsenal of powerful, sophisticated utilities your system is tuned to run at its optimal state. Included are Easy Repair Wizard, Error Utilities, File Association fixer, Register ActiveX, Shortcuts Fixer, Winsock2 Repair toolkit, Dll Fixer and more.
Method Two: Resolve ax_da.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download ax_da.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the ax_da.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the ax_da.dll missing error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, SFC is able to find out the missing ax_da.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
Run SFC for Your PC First:
System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)