I have tried to install a software for many times, but I always encounter the message "This application failed to start because coloc.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I've downloaded the coloc.dll zip file I need from internet. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Anyone can help me? Thank you so much!
The answer is absolutely yes. It is possible to fix coloc.dll if you have tried the below method.
|What is coloc.dll|
|Description: coloc.dll is a COLOC part of Defender Pro Anti-Virus from Defender Pro LLC|
|Product: Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal|
|Company: Kaspersky Labs|
|File Size: 51365 bytes (50.16 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 6f08f2cd50f8f57d7d42922fc036be73|
At whiles, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of coloc.dll missing error. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Do a complete clean for your PC (win7 or vista)
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Fix coloc.dll Error by yourself!
Step One: Download coloc.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the coloc.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the coloc.dll missing error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, System File Checker can chect out the damaged coloc.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
Guide to Using SmartPCFixer
1. Click Here to Download SmartPCFixer.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
All in all, coloc.dll removal software is the best solution that will help you get rid of problem with little effort and in no time..Link:Crypt32.dll