What is commerce.dll File?
Automatic commerce.dll Issues Removal Solution:
Step 1 At first, you need to download SmartPCFixer from Official Website and Scan your whole computer.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing commerce.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register commerce.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Reboot Your Computer, Error Removed!
Resolve commerce.dll Issues Manually!
Step One: Download commerce.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the commerce.dll file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the commerce.dll error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker might find out the damaged commerce.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
Simple Steps to Run SFC Utility
System File Checker is a utility in Windows which help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
Is SmartPCFixer really Safe?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.How to Fix PFN_List_Corrupt Error