I've tried several times to install a program, however, I always received the following error message "ax_hr.dll Not Found" I've downloaded the ax_hr.dll zip file I need from internet. It didn't work! I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix ax_hr.dll missing errors.<
|Product: Alcohol multi-language resource file|
|Company: Alcohol Soft Co., Ltd.|
|Description: Alcohol multi-language resource file|
|File Size: 36112 bytes (35.27 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 8240bf6144642f79eeb4be62f3efe309|
What are the common causes associated with ax_hr.dll Error?
Method One: Troubleshoot ax_hr.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing ax_hr.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Method Two: Troubleshoot ax_hr.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download ax_hr.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the ax_hr.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the ax_hr.dll missing error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker is able to hunt for the damaged ax_hr.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.
How to Perform a SFC?
SFC is a utility in Windows which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)