I have tried to install a software for many times, however, I always received the following error message "This application has failed to start because ax_chs.dll was not found." Some friends told me to download a new ax_chs.dll files. It didn't work! I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Thank you so much!
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. there are several ways for you to troubleshoot ax_chs.dll errors.
About ax_chs.dll Files:
You might see the following ax_chs.dll error message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\ax_chs.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: ax_chs.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file ax_chs.dll is missing."
- "ax_chs.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because ax_chs.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix ax_chs.dll Error with a Useful Software Automatically!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing ax_chs.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
What is SmartPCFixer and How Does It Work?
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Method Two: Fix ax_chs.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download ax_chs.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the ax_chs.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the ax_chs.dll missing error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker is able to find out the missing ax_chs.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
How to Perform a SFC?
System File Checker is a free utility that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)