I just installed a software for many times, but I always encounter the message "This application failed to start because ax_it.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I've tried to figure it out on my own. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Many Thanks.
Hello, as a matter of fact, You can solve ax_it.dll issues with the following solution.<
|Product: Alcohol multi-language resource file|
|Company: Alcohol Soft Co., Ltd.|
|Description: Alcohol multi-language resource file|
|File Size: 35434 bytes (34.6 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 2eb88a865081f5c8939d986e9ea053e7|
What are the common causes associated with ax_it.dll Error?
Method One: Solve ax_it.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing ax_it.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Is SmartPCFixer really Safe?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Method Two: Troubleshoot ax_it.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download ax_it.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the ax_it.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the ax_it.dll missing error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, SFC is able to find out the corrupted ax_it.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.
How to Perform a SFC?
System File Checker is a free utility which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. You should know that damaged system files may cause serious disaster for your PC.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)