I have to reinstall a program for my work, however, I always get a pop-up error "This application has failed to start because cocpyinf.dll was not found." I've tried to download the cocpyinf.dll file by myself. Nothing happened. I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Many Thanks.
Hi, in fact, You can solve cocpyinf.dll issues with the following solution.
cocpyinf.dll File Information:
Method One: Solve cocpyinf.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cocpyinf.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Method Two: Resolve cocpyinf.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download cocpyinf.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cocpyinf.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the cocpyinf.dll missing error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, SFC will hunt for the corrupted cocpyinf.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.
At times, cocpyinf.dll might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, cocpyinf.dll problem will be resolved easily.
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.