I have to reinstall a program for my work, however, I always get a pop-up error "The file ax_fi.dll is missing." I've tried to figure it out on my own. It didn't work! One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Anyone can help me? Thank you so much!
The answer is absolutely yes. You can solve ax_fi.dll issues with the following solution.<
|Product: Alcohol multi-language resource file|
|Company: Alcohol Soft Co., Ltd.|
|Description: Alcohol multi-language resource file|
|File Size: 36410 bytes (35.56 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: ae232b7263b536df762e2b7b39a19170|
What Causes ax_fi.dll Error?
Method One: Solve ax_fi.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing ax_fi.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Method Two: Resolve ax_fi.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download ax_fi.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the ax_fi.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the ax_fi.dll error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, System File Checker will find out the missing ax_fi.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
How to Run System File Checker Utility
System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)