I need to install a software on my PC, however, I always get a pop-up error "cnb80.dll Not Found" Some friends told me to download a new cnb80.dll files. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. How should I do? Thanks.
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. You can solve cnb80.dll issues with the following solution.
cnb80.dll File Information:
You might see the following cnb80.dll error message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\cnb80.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: cnb80.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file cnb80.dll is missing."
- "cnb80.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because cnb80.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Troubleshoot cnb80.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing cnb80.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Method Two: Resolve cnb80.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download cnb80.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the cnb80.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the cnb80.dll error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, SFC can find out the damaged cnb80.dll system files for you, and fix it with ease.
How to Perform a System File Checker Utility
SFC is a free utility which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)