I just installed a software for many times, but I always get a message saying "This application has failed to start because baseman.dll was not found." I've downloaded the baseman.dll zip file I need from internet. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Can anyone offer some help? Many Thanks.
Hello, as a matter of fact, It is possible to fix baseman.dll if you have tried the below method.
About baseman.dll Files:
Common baseman.dll Error:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\baseman.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: baseman.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file baseman.dll is missing."
- "baseman.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because baseman.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Troubleshoot baseman.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing baseman.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Method Two: Fix baseman.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download baseman.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the baseman.dll file is corrupted. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the baseman.dll missing error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, SFC can chect out the corrupted baseman.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.
Fix Your Computer Error with SFC Utility
System File Checker is a utility in Windows that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Pay attention that corrupted systems files may bring a huge disaster for your windows.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)