I just installed a software for many times, however, I always received the following error message "The file ax_sv.dll is missing." I've downloaded the ax_sv.dll zip file I need from internet. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Can anyone offer some help? Many Thanks.
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. You can solve ax_sv.dll issues with the following solution.<
|Product: Alcohol multi-language resource file|
|Company: Alcohol Soft Co., Ltd.|
|Description: Alcohol multi-language resource file|
|File Size: 36294 bytes (35.44 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: d0f68e1431f0c20d5e581fe06e6d7a65|
Common ax_sv.dll Error:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\ax_sv.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: ax_sv.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file ax_sv.dll is missing."
- "ax_sv.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because ax_sv.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Solve ax_sv.dll Problem in an easy Way!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing ax_sv.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Method Two: Resolve ax_sv.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download ax_sv.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the ax_sv.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the ax_sv.dll not found error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, SFC will hunt for the damaged ax_sv.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
Repair Corrupted System Files with SFC Utility:
System File Checker is a utility in Windows which allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)