I need to install a software on my PC, however, I always get a pop-up error "This application has failed to start because ax_bul.dll was not found." I've tried to download the ax_bul.dll file by myself. It didn't work! I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Thanks.
Hello, as a matter of fact, It is possible to fix ax_bul.dll if you have tried the below method.<
|Product: Alcohol multi-language resource file|
|Company: Alcohol Soft Development Team|
|Description: Alcohol multi-language resource file|
|File Size: 18223 bytes (17.8 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: b4cacac7e9c6fadc2fb210157f13806f|
What Causes ax_bul.dll Error?
Method One: Fix ax_bul.dll with an Effective way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing ax_bul.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Method Two: Troubleshoot ax_bul.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download ax_bul.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the ax_bul.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the ax_bul.dll missing error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, SFC is able to find out the damaged ax_bul.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
Repair Corrupted System Files with SFC Utility:
SFC is a free utility that can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)