I have tried to install a software for many times, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: b4fx.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again." Some friends told me to download a new b4fx.dll files. It didn't work! I don't know if I have done the right thing. Anyone can help me? Thank you so much!
The answer is absolutely yes. It is possible to fix b4fx.dll if you have tried the below method.<
|Product: Native Instruments B4|
|Company: Native Instruments GmbH|
|Description: Native Instruments B4|
|File Size: 2308839 bytes (2254.73 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 47ad71f6a89389c160ea15bc0d9acb1f|
What Causes b4fx.dll Error?
Method One: Fix b4fx.dll Error Immediately!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing b4fx.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Method Two: Fix b4fx.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download b4fx.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the b4fx.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the b4fx.dll error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker might chect out the missing b4fx.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
Run SFC to check the corrupted files of your computer:
SFC is a utility in Windows which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Pay attention that corrupted systems files may bring a huge disaster for your windows.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)