I just installed a software for many times, but I always get a message saying "This application has failed to start because ax_ua.dll was not found." Some friends told me to download a new ax_ua.dll files. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Can anyone offer some help? Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. It is possible to fix ax_ua.dll if you have tried the below method.
What is ax_ua.dll File?
You might see the following ax_ua.dll error message:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\ax_ua.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: ax_ua.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file ax_ua.dll is missing."
- "ax_ua.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because ax_ua.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix ax_ua.dll Error Immediately!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing ax_ua.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Method Two: Resolve ax_ua.dll Issues Manually!Step One: Download ax_ua.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the ax_ua.dll file is missing. Restart your PC and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the ax_ua.dll error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker might hunt for the damaged ax_ua.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
How to Run System File Checker Utility
SFC is a free utility that can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)