I have tried to install a software for many times, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "Cannot find [PATH]\bbrgen.dll" I've tried to figure it out on my own. It didn't work! One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. I need professioncal suggestions. Thanks.
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix bbrgen.dll missing errors.<
|Company: Symantec Corporation|
|Description: Rule Preprocessor|
|File Size: 457528 bytes (446.8 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: e2104bd92ccb77685e1952f7dd93f452|
Common bbrgen.dll Error:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\bbrgen.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: bbrgen.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file bbrgen.dll is missing."
- "bbrgen.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because bbrgen.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix bbrgen.dll with an Effective way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing bbrgen.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Method Two: Troubleshoot bbrgen.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download bbrgen.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the bbrgen.dll file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the bbrgen.dll missing error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker can find out the missing bbrgen.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
Simple Steps to Run SFC Utility
System File Checker is a free utility that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Once windows files are corrupted, you may encounter blue screen error or even cannot use your computer normally.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)