I just installed a software for many times, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: axmetastream.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again." I've downloaded the axmetastream.dll zip file I need from internet. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. How should I do? Thank you so much!
Hello, the answer is definitely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix axmetastream.dll missing errors.
|What is axmetastream.dll|
|Description: Viewpoint Media Player for Internet Explorer|
|Product: Viewpoint Media Player for Internet Explorer|
|Company: Viewpoint Corporation|
|File Size: 98848 bytes (96.53 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: 1294debbdb474f14dee9d88d2c590802|
What are the common causes associated with axmetastream.dll Error?
Method One: Fix axmetastream.dll Error Immediately!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing axmetastream.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Is SmartPCFixer really Safe?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Method Two: Fix axmetastream.dll Error by yourself!Step One: Download axmetastream.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the axmetastream.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the axmetastream.dll missing error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker will chect out the corrupted axmetastream.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
How to Perform a SFC?
SFC is a free utility which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the instable of your computer.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)